You can enjoy The Bleu Turtle in its private dining room, or be catered to you in your own home! The Bleu Turtle offers its dining room for private functions up to 30 people inside. The dining room is available after 5pm-10pm, Monday to Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays it is available after 4pm until 10 pm. In the summer season, an extra 16 people can be seated on the enclosed patio. Whether you are looking a plated service, a buffet or hors d’oeuvres, The Bleu Turtle will design a menu to suit your event.
NOTE: The Bleu Turtle does not have a liquor license; however, if you would like to enjoy alcohol with your event, a . Special Occasions Permit can be obtained at the LCBO. The patron acquiring the permit is responsible for the fee and all legal responsibilities pertaining to the permit.
The Bleu Turtle is always happy to design a menu for you — one starter, one main course, one vegetable, one starch, and dessert. Please view the samples below:
Choose from the following:
- Seasonal soup
- Caesar: hearts of romaine, roasted bacon & parmesan, drizzled in a roasted garlic vinaigrette
- Greens, candied almonds, feta cheese & cranberries drizzled in a balsamic vinaigrette
- Top sirloin steaks crusted with walnuts & blue cheese
- Sundried tomato and spinach stuffed breast of chicken
- Pork tenderloin with a bacon–mustard cream sauce
- Roasted potatoes with rosemary
- Grainy Dijon mashed potatoes
- Broccoli with an aged cheddar sauce
- Roasted asparagus
- Roasted red peppers and zucchini
- Apple crumble torte with vanilla whipped cream
The Bleu Turtle at Your Home
The Bleu Turtle will bring all of the essentials to your home or place of business to create a unique dining experience. We will bring the plates and the food to your home. Let us feed your guests, all you have to do is entertain! For ideas, please see our ‘Personalized Catering’ section.